Disrupting Hierarchies in Legal Education: Commemorating the Impact of the Freedman Fellows Program
Please save October 25, 2019 for a special event in Philadelphia.
Please join us for Temple Law Review’s 2019 symposium honoring Temple’s Freedman Fellows Program by exploring hierarchies in the legal field. Panels will span a wide variety of topics including:
- Rankings, Placement, and Institution Building
- Access to Law School and the Profession
- The Director’s Roundtable
- Hiring and the Market for Faculty
- Pedagogy, Curriculum and The Enduring Theory/Practice Divide
Direct any questions to the Temple Law Review at email@example.com.