- Maggie is sixty-two years old. Alina is 102 years old.
- They burned, respectively, 117, 3, and 15 homes.
- Forty Staff Editors completed cite checks.
B.10(b): Four-Digit Non-Year Numbers
**Please note TLR differs from Bluebook for this rule**
However, TLR does not follow Bluebook Rule 6.2(a)(vii) where a four-digit number is used, but is not in reference to a year. In such situations, a comma should be used to separate the last three digits.
- The Act will expire in 2012.
- The referendum needed 9,352 votes to become law.
B.10(c): Generic and Approximate Quantities
Generic and approximate quantities are to be written out rather than in numerals, while exact quantities should typically be in numerals.
- Over two thousand fans attended the Temple football game.
- The attendance at the Temple football game was 2,244, calling into question the need for a new stadium.